What the Anti-Poverty Message is not?
- This is not a get rich quick website
- This is not a fluff or satire website
- This is not a motivational get you excited with no goal website.
- This is not a website where you can read it and not take action.
- This is not for the lazy.
- This is not for the selfish.
- This is not for the sensitive and easily offended.
What the Anti-Poverty Message is?
- This is a self help strategy website.
- This is based off of personal experiences.
- This a group of how to guides that I myself or people close to me have used.
- This is for people who want more in life.
- This is for those ready to do whatever it takes to not live in poverty.
- This is for people who want to build a legacy and leave something for their family.
- This is for those with thick skin.
The best way to use this website?
- Open your mind to new possibilities.
- Research the information provided.
- Be prepared to invest in yourself. Mentally, Physically, Financially.
- Take chances even if you don’t fully understand.
- Take action. Most people talk about they would of could of or should of, but you need to be about it.
- Start strategically planning for your future and for the future of your children.
- Take the information as is and not personal.
Let my story inspire you into knowing all things are possible and you can do it.
According to society I should of been another statistic. Since I was 4 I was in and out of foster homes. We lived in homeless shelters. There were times when we didn't know where the next meal was coming from. I was involved in gangs and drugs. You name it I have done it. I dont have a college degree nor do I even want one. No one took me by the hand and walked me through any of this. Now according to society I should be dead or in jail. But that's not the case for me and its not he case for you.
I started working at the age of 15 as a summer job at the Board of Education in Newark NJ. By the time I was 18 my mothers boyfriend got me a job at whole foods super market. I was struggling to pay bills for me and my 2 siblings. So I joined the Army. I learned a lot while in the Army. One of the very first things I learned was responsibility. I was in charge of keeping accountability of millions and millions of dollars of equipment. Anything from a Pencil to a Tank. Talk about stress. Anyways while I was deployed I learned one thing for sure and that was I dont like bomb dropping on use every other day. So I came up with a great idea, start a business.
Thinking we knew what were doing we went out and started a business. The problem was we thought we knew it all and we didn't. We ended up shutting that business down 3ft from gold meaning to early. On the positive side we did what most dont. We talked about it and we did it. The next part is what separates me from the pack. After that my business partners were discouraged and didn't want to get back out there again. But me, I went out there and got into network marketing. I started learning as much as I could as fast as I could. Which leads us up until now.
I have had some successes and failure but no matter what I keep pushing. The reward at the end of the tunnel is to great to give up on. Not only do I read and study a lot I actually implement different strategies. I have done consultant work with Hair Salons, Restaurants, Security Companies, etc... So a wide range of businesses in all different areas. I have helped people start their businesses from ground up. Helped clients improve social media presence. I am not going to say all of this is self taught. I learned it applied took what worked for me and adjusted. True Story: when I was struggling I wanted to create an email address using my domain name. I didn't have money to pay for it. It took me literally 30hrs to figure out how to do this.
For awhile I was keeping this information for friends and family. I didn't really want to teach it. But after getting back positive feedback from them about how it helped them, and few people encouraging me to teach it to more people I designed this website. I took what I learned and implemented not theory and put it all out there for free. I hope it will help you or you pass it along to help someone.
Here are a few things that I have done in my lifetime thus far
Worked at Board of Education
Worked at Whole Foods Super Market
Served in the United States Army
Started a Security Company (Joint Venture)
Joined Network Marketing
Started a Webdesign Business
Started a Credit Repair Company
Became a Realtor
Started a T-Shirt Company
Started another Credit Repair Company (Joint Venture)
Started a Real Estate Investment Company (Joint Venture)
Own Rental Property
The ones highlight in RED are my go to businesses if I need some quick cash.